Old habits die hard

I can't sleep tonight....I'm exhausted and sleepy but every time I try to shut down my mind goes crazy.

When it comes to men I simply go for the unattainable....kinda hoping it will workout but the reality is....I know it never will.

Not that they're out of my league bit I should avoid them at all cost. Their track record alone should make me stay clear.

But here I am flirting it up with another attainable. It's a horrible cycle which makes me question my mental state.

Why do I do this?

What am I afraid of?

Don't I deserve more? I can answer that.....Fuck yeah I do but I stay on this horrible path.

It's not my fetishes...even there I'm leery.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

35 going on 16....simply not cute. I'm stuck and I simply want off this ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Friday: Summer's Passion

Fiction Friday 8.14.09

Michael Jackson.....WTF?!