100Monkeys - 2.17.09





























Last night at the 24K Lounge I caught another 100Monkey & Friends show. First we had Mikey and Josh. Oh Josh(white shirt)....so yummy its just not right. He's in that I'm a starving artist phase and that's hella sexy. I call him myfavorite future ex-husband. He's just so adorable and very talented guy, he kinda looks like Nick Lache but more real and NOT plastic. But he prefers blonde who are at least a size 6 (I'm neither but I still adore him!). His brother Mikey (plaid shirt) is really talented with he bluesy voice. He's a cutey also.

There was a really funny band on but I totally forgot their name but if they play again I will be happy. They had a song about anal glands that almost brought tears to my eyes from laughter. Then the Absolute came on, normally i really love them but last night they just wouldn't leave. They did 11 songs!! URGH!!! and it was so loud it felt like my ear drums were going to pop, that drives me nuts.

Sadly Jackson did not make it last night but it was on with the show for the other members. Uncle Larry played a song that was nice but I completely forgot the title (bad habit) but I did get a great picture of Jerad. He reminds of a cuter version of the lead singer of Muse and just as talented. Ben Johnson stepped up to the plate to cover for the missing Jackson, he did well but he's not Jackson. I just wish he would smile!!! It makes me feel obsessed to see if he can smile more than once. Why do i have a thing for surly guys?! Esp musicans!!

If I can give a guy advice.....learn to play an instrument.....PANTY MELTER!! LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Friday: Summer's Passion

Fiction Friday 8.14.09

Fiction Friday!!