A little worried....

Last week i went to a party and had to stop at a friends house because I was so cold. i figure go over to JV's and chill then go home. The chills got so bad, they even gave me tea and I never got warm. It was like I was outside in the elements and freezing to death. The other weird thing I would just fall asleep in the middle of a sentence, we figured that my potassium and iron was low. I'd planned to get those items but money was a little tight. I knew I needed to make a payment on my cell.
Today I woke up at 9 am....that's RARE for me. Then after coming home from the Grove adventure I slept on and off for 3 hours. At first I thought my sugar was high but now its not just that I think the lack of iron is getting to me. I just want to make it to Friday (payday!!). I feel like I do on Wednesdays after a 100Monkeys show. Just so drained. Normally when I take a nap I'm up way longer than my usual bed time. I have a feeling if I get into bed I would be out within 20 mins.
Yestersay was another sorta bad day for me not because it was V-Day it was my stomach. It hurt like hell. I think my jeans were too fitted (the were the right size for once), I had to change into my old jeans to relieve the pressure. But by then it was too late, it was nicer version of dumping for me but still painful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Friday: Summer's Passion

Fiction Friday 8.14.09

Fiction Friday!!