Cathing up with Life

Its been a while since I've posted a blog for my self. I've been so involved with catching the 100Monkey shows and TS that I forgot about me. But I'm happy with all that its not like I regret not blogging about myself....I realize the world does not revolve around me. Now the Monkeys are kicking off their summer tour on the east coast I will working on new project for TS. Sometimes I can't believe the ladies from TS. They make me laugh as well as make me cry (but all in a good way!).
Sometimes its boggles my mind how just a year ago just thinking about going to a club and socializing would freak me out. Now I'm looking forward to meeting new people. As I lose weight the shy girl slowly leaves. I know I'm quiet by nature so that will never change but making that connection is becoming easier....well a little easier but still hard. I dont feel like a failure as much as I did before.
Today my nephew arrives and I've really excited. I haven't seen him in about a year!! URGH I hate the fact my sister and family moved to ATL but it also means I need to get out there and see them more.

Comments

checkmate_megs said…
It's easy to forget life when you are chasing monkeys, true story.

I hope you have a wonderful time watching Dread. I'm definitely curious to know what you think of it. It looks awesome. Your so lucky, man lol

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Friday: Summer's Passion

Fiction Friday 8.14.09

Fiction Friday!!