Dress shopping @ Torrid

I've been slowly getting back into girl mode. I've bought 2 cute dresses for summer already but I know I need more! This is where one of my favorite stores come into play. Every plus size girl should have an account at Torrid.com or have a diva card. Torrid isn't just for the High school girls, they have some great items that will fit perfectly into an office wardrobe but more on that later. As I was doing my search for dresses I came across 2 dresses I must have this summer.
First I found this long black dress crocheted dress that I feel is just sexy. I can dress it up with sexy strappy sandles or even dress flip flops. I can see myself wearing on a date or just dinner with the girls (hey even on girls night out sexiness is still required. I.E. Carrie, Samantha, Charolette, and Miranda). This little gem is only $58.00, great deal!


Oh this multi-color green dress screams relaxation! Yes you can dress it uo but not too much. This is definately a day dress but still sexy! You can go shopping, brunch or even day date with the new beau. I think its worth $68.00.

I so need both dresses for my vacation....SUMMER PERIOD!! I love girl mode!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Friday: Summer's Passion

Fiction Friday 8.14.09

Fiction Friday!!