Just not enough

I hate PMS....I just feel a little out of sorts today. I feel like I've extended my creative juices and was left with a bitter lemons and no lemonade. Say what I mean and mean what I say but I can't follow that philoshy. I'm just me.
Spazz o'matic.
I just need to remember Hawaii in 31 days. This time next month I will be packing my bags and ready to hope on a plane to Oahu, where I will drink so much rum I will forget my name, I will kiss cute unavailable me, and eat real Hawaiian food. I will take so many pictures my camera battery will surely die out on me. I will be free and not give a damn about anything but relaxation.
Who knew I needed a vacation?!
Wow I feel better just knowing in 31 days I will be in Hawaii....good times!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Friday: Summer's Passion

Fiction Friday 8.14.09

Fiction Friday!!