A random Monday night

So when I was on vacation I said I wanted to pierce my nipple. With funds being odd I decided against it and plus didnt want to be on a plane with a newly pierced nipple. So tonight while I was trying to figure out how to pass time I decided why the hell not?! So I called up a few places to see about cost but most were too expensive. The first place I called was cool and the price was reasonable. I went with them.
Kristi explained what would happened advised to do both but if I couldnt take the pain I didnt have to. I picked my ball color (seagreen blue) and went in. IT FUCKEN HURT!! That shit fucking burns!! URGH!! Dont think I'm getting the second anytime soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Friday: Summer's Passion

Fiction Friday 8.14.09

Fiction Friday!!