Family....ha!

Sometimes I'm angry at my parents....very charismatic yet very anti social. That's me minus the charisma.

I can't talk to mother because she will try to rope me into her next venture or make snide comments about what I like to do.

I can't talk to my dad because it becomes a lecture.

I can't talk to my brothers because that requires emotions.

I can't talk to my sister cause....I could call but she's always busy.

My mother says my dysfunctional childhood was something I made up but in reality she made up some pretty life on her head.

I hate when people blame their childhood on their mistakes as adults. But I'm starting to see some childhood issues have effected my life.

How to I leave the past in the past?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction Friday: Summer's Passion

Fiction Friday 8.14.09

Michael Jackson.....WTF?!